new owner of the 4000 and happy

i would like to say thanks to Rob for doing what he does to help all. well went out to day wow this 4000 is great but will take some time to get it down as i have a pocket full of lead guys so this may help all of you who have been here before i still had a great time and looking for more now that the kids are all grown up it my turn just to get out and have some fun and looking forward to hunting with Rob after i get the hang of this 4000 i really cant believe i was thinking of buying the 4000 on eBay after talking to Rob i made the right choice so thx and happy finding to all

• Admin

Hello Lon,

It was great doing business with you and your wife. You're going to have a blast with the new Minelab GPX-4000. I know you considered the GPX-4500, but you made a great choice with the 4000.

Get out there and play around with the GPX for a few weeks and then we will schedule the field instructions.

P.S. Took a customer out today that purchased a big Minelab, but none of us were able to find a nugget. I told the customer I want to get him back into the field so he can find at least his first gold nugget.

Thanks once again for the business. Hope to see you here on the forums more often.

Rob Allison