thanks Rob

:D went out to meet up with Rob and found my first nugget 1.10 DWT what a feeling to dig that target and see that nugget i almost fell over with joy. so if any one has a doubt about the 4000 good for me this is a great nugget hunter and with time it can only get better Rob hope to see you again and maybe spend some time finding more GOLD THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL

LON

:D went out to meet up with Rob and found my first nugget 1.10 DWT what a feeling to dig that target and see that nugget i almost fell over with joy. so if any one has a doubt about the 4000 good for me this is a great nugget hunter and with time it can only get better Rob hope to see you again and maybe spend some time finding more GOLD THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL

LON

That's AWESOME Lon, Hope you get alot more. Did you use the stock 11" DD coil?

That's AWESOME Lon, Hope you get alot more. Did you use the stock 11" DD coil?

i was using the platypus mono what a great coil hope more to come and good luck to you

LON

• Admin

Hey Lon,

Congrats on your first gold nugget with the GPX! ;) Thanks a million for your business also. Later in the day I looked down from the pushes and didn't see you around. Did you cut out early? I snagged three nuggets from around the pushes, one being just over 1/4 ounce.

Here are a couple of pictures of you and your nugget.

P.S. The last pushes are this weekend, hope to see you up there.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Uncle Ron,

They were found between the pushes. I tried for a bit on the pushes, but didn't have any luck. I'm at school right now, but if you visit Bill's forum you can see the finds. I will get them posted tonight on my forum.

P.S. Are you going to make the last push of the season?

Rob Allison

Hi Rob...Unfortunately, I'm traveling on business this weekend...I have not made a single push this season, just too busy...Plus the Stanton road has cost me lot$ on truck repairs...I've concentrated this season over in the Vulture Mine area....Plus the LSD...I sure hope some body scores some good gold on this last push...If you see it, shoot it and post it...Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

You didn't miss a whole lot this weekend. The pushes didn't produce a whole lot. I believe when I left there might have been about 6-8 gold nuggets found, all pretty small in size. Several of the pushes are down to bedrock and have been for some time.

Take care,

Rob Allison