a little find

well we have not seen very many nuggets lately so here is my little find last Sunday with the 4000 i am very new to nugget hunting but i make sure i get out at lest once a week even if its to just clear my mind for the week ahead but its been a real joy trying to find the little hiding places these guys call home this nugget was found around rich hill 2.5 grams happy finding and good luck

PS keep the sunk away LON

• Admin

Hello Lon,

Congrats on yet another gold nugget find! ;) I've been out of town for about a week in Show Low and was battling some type of head cold for the last three days. :( Haven't been out for a week or so ...

How deep was the nugget? Did you find it with a smaller coil?

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hello Lon,

Congrats on yet another gold nugget find! ;) I've been out of town for about a week in Show Low and was battling some type of head cold for the last three days. :( Haven't been out for a week or so ...

How deep was the nugget? Did you find it with a smaller coil?

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

sorry to hear you have that head cold that really sucks the nugget was 2 to 3 i was using the joey it really lets you get in some tight spots hope you get out soon. this weekend me and Travis is going to give it a try to find any left behind low & slow my show some gold thx Lon :)
Very nice sluggy nugget, Lon...Way to go...A beauty...Cheers, Unc
thx Unc it looks like you are doing well with that very nice find maybe one day after i put in the time and :) buy your map it may come so keep them coming and good luck LON
Mr Lon:

Very nice. Is that a little quartz I see?? Keep em coming and thanks for sharing.

thx 5150 but no quartz maybe next time :) hope and good luck to you

Lon

• Admin

Hello Lon,

Hope you and Travis find some more up there tomorrow. It sounds like the new customer I have to take out is wanting to see the Bradshaw area. Probably wont see you guys tomorrow, but hope one, if not both of you guys score a nugget.

Looks like it will be warm tomorrow ....

Rob Allison