Today's 1/2 Day Hunt in the Bradshaw's

• Admin

Hello All,

This morning I met up with another GPX customer that came all the way down from Minnesota. I decided to take this customer back to one of my patches where the GPX series detectors seem to continually pluck more gold nuggets. Once we arrive at the patch and started field instructions the rain started pouring down. It wasn't more than about 5 minutes and both of us were soaked. That was only the beginning, his GPX control box screen wouldn't come on, but the detector would power up. He was just limited to the factory preset settings and couldn't really fine tune the GPX.

We both decided to weather out this storm, so we stuck around and continued to hunt the patch. Within a few hours I had 4 gold nuggets and the customer found a nice small one even though his screen was down.

I'm really impressed with the way the GPX-4500 handles hot rocks with a monoloop coil. I wasn't able to hunt these areas as well with the GPX-4000 and prior.

Here are some pictures from today's hunt.

Take care,

Rob Allison

HI Rob!

Those are some great looking Bradshaw Nuggets!

Hope you are out finding some more!

Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day!

Regards

Karl

• Admin

Hello Karl,

Went out yesterday and explored with the quads from 7am to 8pm at night. I didn't get home until 10pm. Man, I'm beat right now. Seen a lot of new county and Leaverite and I even scored some small gold nuggets in some new spots. We now know where "not to hunt," but have a few new places that we can return to.

We both ended up with two small gold nugget each. Both using GPX-4500's.