Yesterday's long nugget hunt

• Admin

Hello All,

Yesterday Leaverite and I took out the quads for a long day of exploring some new gold country. We spent from 7am to 8pm exploring and hunting new spots. We ended up finding several new spots that yielded a few small gold nuggets, but nothing to get real excited about. We now know what areas hold more potential and the ones that don't.

Here are the small gold nuggets found yesterday. I found two (one in both pictures) and Leaverite found the two on the right side of the coil. We were both using GPX-4500's with the new Coiltek Goldstalker Lightweight Searchcoils.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob very nice glad to see the 4500 is doing the job as for me 3 days looking but nothing but a few lead shot still hanging in there it was nice to just get out of town keep up the the good work and happy finding

LON

• Admin

Hello Lon,

Well hunting three days and not finding anything is not really bad, it just means you know now where not to hunt. It's all a process of ellimination, check here, check there .....

I seen Travis found a few on the hill.

I picked up 10 nuggets in the last couple of trips, but nothing of any size.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison