What The GB2 MISSED!

Yo Everyone...As I planned yesterday after finding that cute little DWT nugget in a hidden tailing pile area, I went back out today with my repaired Nuggetfinder 14" E Mono to see if there might be something deeper...HOLY FREAKIN' COW, WAS THERE!!!!....The gnose gnats were horrible, but my second target turned out to be this quarter ozt. beauty...It was down about 10 inches and I know that the day before I scrubbed the area good with the GB2 & " coil...My scuff marks were easy to see... ... So after takin' a bunch of phone camera pix, I was alreay ready to head out of that gnat infested wash....As I walked back to my 4-wheeler, I saw another coarse tailing pile that I had really massaged with the GB2 the day before...As I scrubbed the 14" Nuggetfinder (on my ol' Baboo SD2100, of course) I got a sound I was sure had to be a spike or something similar...One big whack and pull with my pick and I saw the Nugget pop out and roll down the face of the pile...I was, and still am, boggled...Almost one full ounce (.89 Ozt) and, as you can see, a real beauty with awesome character... Hope you'll all forgive all the photos, but, to celebrate getting my Nuggetbone honed down to a fine point, I took a buttload o' pix...Total of 1.13 Ozt....Not a bad hour of snortin' gnats & gigglin'... ... Cheers, Your dancin' Unc in the Dubyah

PS...Well, kaka...The new configuration here on the Nuggethunting website won't allow my to upload these cool photos...Go over to Bill's Nuggetshooter forum to check 'm out. I've edited one of the photos, so I hope it fits...If not go to Bill's forum

Yo Everyone...As I planned yesterday after finding that cute little DWT nugget in a hidden tailing pile area, I went back out today with my repaired Nuggetfinder 14" E Mono to see if there might be something deeper...HOLY FREAKIN' COW, WAS THERE!!!!....The gnose gnats were horrible, but my second target turned out to be this quarter ozt. beauty...It was down about 10 inches and I know that the day before I scrubbed the area good with the GB2 & " coil...My scuff marks were easy to see... ... So after takin' a bunch of phone camera pix, I was alreay ready to head out of that gnat infested wash....As I walked back to my 4-wheeler, I saw another coarse tailing pile that I had really massaged with the GB2 the day before...As I scrubbed the 14" Nuggetfinder (on my ol' Baboo SD2100, of course) I got a sound I was sure had to be a spike or something similar...One big whack and pull with my pick and I saw the Nugget pop out and roll down the face of the pile...I was, and still am, boggled...Almost one full ounce (.89 Ozt) and, as you can see, a real beauty with awesome character... Hope you'll all forgive all the photos, but, to celebrate getting my Nuggetbone honed down to a fine point, I took a buttload o' pix...Total of 1.13 Ozt....Not a bad hour of snortin' gnats & gigglin'... ... Cheers, Your dancin' Unc in the Dubyah

PS...Well, kaka...The new configuration here on the Nuggethunting website won't allow my to upload these cool photos...Go over to Bill's Nuggetshooter forum to check 'm out. I've edited one of the photos, so I hope it fits...If not go to Bill's forum

Those are real beauties, persistance sure pays. Congratulations.

Great looking nuggets Ron.

What did you have to do to your 14 inch to get it to work again?

Karl

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

Congrats on your new finds. I just knew there had to be more in the general area.

As you can see, prospecting for new locations can really pay off. Many like to continue to pound old patches, but doing this don't allow you to find the biggies like you have. Hope the area is extensive and you're just getting into a great patch.

P.S. What is the forum telling you when you try to post pictures? Are you sure the pictures aren't too big?

Wishing you the best,

Rob Allison

Karl...I discovered that it wasn't the coil itself but the 5 pin connector...If I use pliers to tighten to the max, my problem goes away...Sometimes also my cell phone puts out a weird signal and I have to turn it off...Cheers, Ron