Today's Short Hunt with Friends and New Customers

• Admin

Hello All,

Today Leaverite and I met up with a few Minelab GPX-4500 customers. We all planned just a short hunt this morning in a couple of old patches. The first couple of hours I conducted field instructions and then done some hunting myself. Both of the new GPX-4500 customers found their own gold nuggets the first day. I ended up finding a small one later in the day down about 6-inches. These old patches are loaded with ironstones, quartz and very blood red dirt. I've found nuggets in these patches in the past, but really struggled trying to kick all the ironstones out of the way with prior Minelab's. The new "Enhance" timing works awesome on these patches and we are finding more gold. No more kicking ironstones or trying to listen through them, now 99% of them are gone with the new Enhance timing. :P I filmed a few short video clips of several of the finds.

New, Happy Minelab GPX-4500 Customers!

Hey, take a look at this Horny Toad. He really blends into the surrounding ground conditions.

Below are a few Youtube videos I created from today's hunt.

Hope you enjoyed,

Rob Allison