Prospecting Clubs

Hello Everybody,

I am interested in clubs that encompass those two areas. I know Rob is on the board of 24K and Jim from 24K also pm'ed me also. I'm interested in various opinions of the different clubs in those areas. I'm looking for nugget's, the bigger the better (hopefully, LOL). Also not looking for cheapest either, I've read that some clubs are in the 300-500 range thats fine also. I can only go off of recommendations from people who are familiar with these areas, so please any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

Yo Tony...Weaver Mining District has a huge area...$25/yr.....Roadrunners, some good areas and almost as much ground. plust thousands of acres in central AZ...$about 125.....24K some awesome claims, about $350/yr ....Join those three and you don't have enough years in life to cover the ground....Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hey Tony,

Pretty much the clubs above will be the best for gold nugget hunting. I've found nuggets on the GPAA, Roadrunner's, Weaver's & 24K's. Never joined the "Why Not" club, heard there was some debate at one time about their claims. However, this was many years ago and I'm sure its resolved now.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison