New GoldStalker Rounds 16 and 18 inch Mono in Stock

They just got here in this last shipment. I only have 20 each of the 18 GoldStalker Round and 16 GoldStalker modo. The 18 inc weighs 32 ounces, and the 16 inc weighs around 27 ounces. They are really light.

The Dicsounted retail is $454, and $410.

Better call Rob quick because these will be gone in a week.

Doc

• 2 weeks later...
They just got here in this last shipment. I only have 20 each of the 18 GoldStalker Round and 16 GoldStalker modo. The 18 inc weighs 32 ounces, and the 16 inc weighs around 27 ounces. They are really light.

The Dicsounted retail is $454, and $410.

Better call Rob quick because these will be gone in a week.

Doc

Hey Doc,

I used to have the Minelab Commander 18" and after awhile it will take a toll on my arm, wish I would have weighed it before I sold it.... do you have any idea how much they weigh? Might be worth the extra bucks to get a light one.

Thanks

I'm not sure about the commander coils. I have some of the older 18 inch Minelab coils that I could weigh. I can tell you that they are considerably heavier.

Aren't you using an adjustable bungee? I tell you it makes all of the difference in the world.

I would weigh the 18 inch but I won't be back in the office until Monday. My uncle passed away and we have to go to California to help my aunt.

Doc

I'm not sure about the commander coils. I have some of the older 18 inch Minelab coils that I could weigh. I can tell you that they are considerably heavier.

Aren't you using an adjustable bungee? I tell you it makes all of the difference in the world.

I would weigh the 18 inch but I won't be back in the office until Monday. My uncle passed away and we have to go to California to help my aunt.

Doc

Thanks Doc,

You don't have to go to the trouble and weigh it, I just thought you might know off the top of your head, thought you may have compared this one against the GoldStalker.

Sorry to hear about your uncle and have a safe trip.

Tak Care