Fallen Heroes

Guest sandtrap

For a soilder asked/ordered to go to war to kill an enemy and inturn risk being killed, dismimbered, crippled for life or otherwise seriously wonded is a awesome event in his/her life. Those who sit in high places and never have to go into a battle need to be awre of just what war is. I salute our military forces and thank them for all they have given, and are giving, to The United Statesd of America.

God bless, Don

Imagine how proud the brave men and women of our military will be to have the man in the attached picture as their Commander in Chief.

As a matter of fact, lest you think they just caught Obama in a strange moment, I urge you to look up the video of this on You Tube. During the entire scene Obama stands with his hands folded, actually rocking bcak and forth on his feet as if he were somewhat impatient to have it end. It is what it is, I need nothing more to tell me what kind of a man this is, what kind of an American he is. I have never seen such unpatriotic behavior in my life. Apparently his election to the presidency is also the first time in his life that he is proud of the United States. As a psychologist, I can tell you the one caveat that is always taught in my field; "The most accurate predictor of future behavior, is past behavior."

I think I will take a cue from the Democrats, and the liberal media, who for eight years referred to President George Bush as, BUSH. Hence forth I will refer to this man as OBAMA, or BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. I find it amusing that the media now is oh so careful to refer to Obama as PRESIDENT ELECT.

We all need to pray very hard, because I think God is the only salvation we have for our country.

My uncle, a disabled World War II veteran recently passed away at age 90. He was burned over 90 percent of his body with over 40% being third degree burns. He was not supposed to live through it, but he did. Only thing that was not burned was his face hands and feet. The doctors said it was a miracle, because no one survives those kind of burns. But he did, and he lived to tell about it.

God Bless All Our Veterans.

Doc

Jefferson in some cases could be called a prophet. When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.

Thomas Jefferson The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

Thomas Jefferson It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.

Thomas Jefferson I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

Thomas Jefferson My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Thomas Jefferson The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson Very Interesting Quote

In light of the present financial crisis, it's interesting to read what Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.