PI Pocket Pinpointers now in stock

• Admin

Hello All,

Many have been asking these new PI Pocket Pinpointers, which are now back in stock. These are probably the best ones I've used and I have used all of them from the el cheapo to these ones. These new DetectorPro Pinpointers actually can detect targets at depth, you don't have to physically touch the target like some of the very cheap pinpointers out there on the market.

Here are a few pictures of the new ones -

Pistol Probe Pulse Pinpointer - $189.00

PistolPROBEcyber.jpg

Pocket UniProbe - $299.00

pocketuni200.jpg

If you have any questions on these pinpointers, or would like to order, please contact Dawn or Rob at (623) 362-1459.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Chris,

This is my first shot at using the DetectorPro probes, which I think are great! I should have been using them a long time ago. The new "Pistol Pulse Pinpointer" is very slick and gets great depth, much more than any other probe I've ever seen and used.

As for their headphones, I've always praised how great their headphones are. I've been using their headphones for 10+ years now and nothing in my opinion even comes close to them.

P.S. Any recommendations you can give us on the Uniprobe?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Hello Chris,

This is my first shot at using the DetectorPro probes, which I think are great! I should have been using them a long time ago. The new "Pistol Pulse Pinpointer" is very slick and gets great depth, much more than any other probe I've ever seen and used.

As for their headphones, I've always praised how great their headphones are. I've been using their headphones for 10+ years now and nothing in my opinion even comes close to them.

P.S. Any recommendations you can give us on the Uniprobe?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

So, Robb, I take it you haven't been using this one in the field for long? I'm wondering how they hold up to the rigors of nugget hunting. The push button, does it seem sturdy enought to stand up to dirt and mud being pushed into it? More importantly, are you able to tune out the interference it causes on a Minelab PI machine?

Digger

• Admin

Hey Digger,

Nope, I have used this one much of all. It's one of the newer versions. Been playing around with it at home and outside, and don't seem to be effected by the Mienlab PI's. Most of my experience with Pinpointers has been with the Coiltek 1 & 3-inch Probes and the El Cheapo's that you get with most of the Kellyco Specials. :mellow:

The Coiltek 3-inch has been discontinued, but the 1-inch is still available and works well. However, I just hate the fact you have to unplug your searchcoil each time and don't care much for the switch mount set-up (kind of bulky). The 1-inch does work well and I used to carry one around for a long time.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey Digger,

Nope, I have used this one much of all. It's one of the newer versions. Been playing around with it at home and outside, and don't seem to be effected by the Mienlab PI's. Most of my experience with Pinpointers has been with the Coiltek 1 & 3-inch Probes and the El Cheapo's that you get with most of the Kellyco Specials. :mellow:

The Coiltek 3-inch has been discontinued, but the 1-inch is still available and works well. However, I just hate the fact you have to unplug your searchcoil each time and don't care much for the switch mount set-up (kind of bulky). The 1-inch does work well and I used to carry one around for a long time.

Take care,

Rob Allison

My experience too has been with the little Bullseye PPs and the Vibra Probe. Now, the Vibra Probe works fairly well, except that it does not have an on and off switch. And being pulse, it interferes horribly with the Minelabs. And then you can't shut the damn thing off to go on detecting. You have to wait a minute for it to shut itself off.

In looking at the Detector Pro web site, it says theirs has a frequency adjustment to help with that interference as well as a push button on and off. That's the ticket if it really works as well as they claim. And being independent of the main detector is the also a big plus! Small, hand held, whip it out, whip it in, wipe it off, and don't worry about it. Hmmm, where have I heard that before...?

Digger Bob

Guest Mike C...

And being pulse, it interferes horribly with the Minelabs.

Digger Bob

And so does the uniprobe--I took mine out with my 4000 once and that was the last time--it also interfered with my etrax :blink: --I will say this though they are the deepest pinpointers available ;) -Mke C... :ph34r:

• Admin

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the comments. I've played around with the new Pistol Probe and it don't seem too too bad here at home, but the real test will be out in the field. However, it's not a big deal to just shut down your Minelab when you're in the pinpointing mode. You really don't need the detector if you're close enough to use the pinpointer and extract the target.

I have to agree, I'm real impressed with the depth you can get on smaller gold nuggets.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison