Copper/Gold/Silver cast off?

I went to Wickenburg AZ two weeks ago to my secret fishing spot to see if I could find more nuggets in this dry wash where I found an ounce and a third nugget with a Tesoro detector (My very first nugget, beginners luck big time) I have been trying to post it on my member picture, but I have not figured that out yet. I worked that dry wash for over a year I didn't find anything again...That was some time back. Now I bought a Minelab and checked the place out with a SD 2100 (green) with a 14" coiltek and this was the very first object I found. It was all covered up with oxidation and I learn a long time ago not to throw away anything that I cannot identify, if it sticks to the magnet trash it, then I put it in one of my find containers. The rest of the wash is so trashed up with iron fragments from a large can or barrel I gave up after five hours of frustration. Only a prospector can know how AGGRAVATING that can be. The next trip two weeks later I went to Gold Basin and didn't find anything again...Thinking of changing my name to NO NUGGET GUIDO...After the trip I cleaning out my equipment I found the mysterious fragment in my bag that I forgot about. I decided to put it in a cup of CLR solution and this morning this is what I found! It looks like a conglomerate of silver, gold and copper. It also looks like a smaller piece of a larger part as well. What do you all think? Guido ...Gosh this is fun!!!

post-21178-1227981645_thumb.jpg

post-21178-1227981656_thumb.jpg