More nuggets from the patch

Well Luckylundy and I went back out to fight with the big birds and scored a few nuggets. I got a total of 4 nuggets for just over 13dwt with one nice one 10.5dwt. Pretty funny one of the nuggets I found didn't even require a metal detector I found it on the top of the ground B) it was a nice one too 2.2dwt. Rick had two nuggets for just over 1dwt. It was a long day backs are sore and we left before 2:00pm. It was a fun day no doubt. Here are some pictures.

17Jan09VetDig001.jpg

17Jan09VetDighalfozer.jpg

Picture365.jpg

Breakfeast at the Ranch this morning. I had to redeem myself after NuggetSlayer drugged me through the dirt yesterday. Believe me yesterday I dug so many targets my handle to my pick ended up splitting. Well it's ductaped and I rolled out after breakfeast to the back 40 to walk Aunt Marry's pancakes off. Couple of hours later, it was time to go...Clean the garage!

LuckyLundy

18Jan09VetDig.jpg

Great job you two, have you put any thought into what your going to do come breading season with the big birds? I had the chance to see how the mind is the first to go with them come on spring time. I hear they roast well in A pit. :rolleyes: