24K Pushes Today ... How were they?

Hey Rob

there was 2 or 3 that i know of found on the first push up the hill one was nice and the first one found on 2 by lucky me i think you would say its a dink but it got the free member ship :D

thx Lon

• Admin

Hey Lon,

Congrats on finding the first and getting the years membership. :D

David called yesterday, but I was dredging all day and didn't have cell phone service at this location. I talked with him earlier today, but really don't have a clue what his GPX-4500 was doing without being there. Sometimes there is more interference than other days and he also said he was in Tracking. The Auto Tracking makes a bit more noise since the unit is ground balancing for you.

Heard Mike found a nice one also.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Guest Mike C...

Hey Rob ya I was out there and ran into Lon and Dave-as far as I know there was only 2 nuggets found--one on each push :blink: Lon found a dink worth a 1 yr membership-good going Lon ;) and then there was a 3-4 dwt nugget found--man I had to move there was so much cross talk--so Dave-Lon and I moved over to the east side and started beeping for free range nuggets--I did manage to beat the skunk with a 1 grammer ;) nothing to write home about but gold is gold--I seen the gold you put Dave over-good for him-Mike C... :ph34r:

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Man the stories either multiple or more nuggets were found towards the end of the day. I know my friend Rick found two small nuggets from the far push Saturday morning. He said he seen 3-4 other small ones and heard about a nice one that he said weight 1/3 ounce. This might be the 3-4 Dwter you're talking about.

Ya, I took David to a secret gully where I found hundreds of nuggets over the past 10 years. The water didn't do much there, but we still managed to squeak a few from the bedrock areas.

Mike & Lon - Congrats on your nuggets! ;)

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison