my first gold nuggets of 2009

my first gold nuggets of 2009

hello everyone, as you know my name is Marcos.

I am writing to tell you that on Wednesday 04 February 08 until Sunday, I went with my father to an area where a few years ago have worked detectors .... currently in place does a company that extracts gold from ore beta.

work hard in search of gold nuggets for about 4 days until they ran out of my 2 batteries gpx4000.

it is important to him that they secretly worked as the area is well guarded and patrolled by guards of the gold company.

the whole area shows significant traces of which has been worked for hundreds of detectors and gold.

were lucky to find gold nuggets 3. total 7,6 grm

I think well worth the effort to be working secretly for 4 days.

hello, welcome to all

I say that the whole area of the mine is privately owned and is guarded by guards.

we work clandestinely. sneak

sorry .. I only speak Spanish and do the translations with the translator of google.

greetings from venezuela

Not the brightest....I am quite certain that No One on this forum is ok with Claim Jumpers/Jumping...

This is probably not the place to be talking about Illegal activites.

FYI: In Latin America, Mexico included, the mining claim as the US guys know it, does not exist. Any corporation, not usually an individual miner or regular guy, can file for a deununcio, in which a tract of mineral land (containing minerals or not) from 1 acre up to 5,000 hectares (10,000+ acres), can be held by a corporation, for 50 years, with renewals. While it is basically a lease without renewal costs, many people obtain these as a buffer for plantations, drug growers, and para military operations (columbian FARC).

Marco is doing what many others have done for centuries, at the risk of being shot, captured, tortured, etc.

In other countries, such as Brasil, a miner is only able to take out one denuncio of 1 meter by 2 meters (about enough to swing a pick). Legally, gold has to be sold to a Government Agentñ where the buy price may not be accurate or honest. Were it a company, the tract allotted can be larger, and even though it was gotten as mining lands under the government decree, doen't have to be used or developed for that purpose. In Other Words, companies and conglomerates have rights; the individual has no rights, ever. If you're after gold or gems in such places, you do what you have to do, because otherwise such would be completely out of reach.

In the USA, there is some movement by government to convert all non-patented mining lands to community holdings not held nor controlled by the individual claim holder. Under government control, prospecting, development, royalty payments, corporate development and land reclamation would be under their oversight, much as is the case in many foreign countries.

Para su información: en latinoamerica, incluso méxico, el denunucio tal como lo conozcan los estadounidenses, no existe. En tales lugares, mayormente un negocio o junta puede pedir un denuncio, mientras que los individuos o gente solitária no se puede. Un denuncio pueda ser medio hectare, hasta 5,000 hectares, puede estar bajo contról hasta 50 años, mas con renovaciones, no importa si hayan minerales reales o no. En Brasil, un denuncio será 1 metro por 2 metros, justo para aventar el pico, pero solo un denuncio por cada persona, y legalmente, solo se vende el oro al agente gubernál, al precio dictado; quizas no justo ni correcto.

Muchos grupos o corporados agarren aquellas tierras, como para proteger otras tierras usadas por cultivación (plátanos, mota, coca, etc.), o para ejércitos o para-militares (FARC), u otras operaciones clandestinas, sin ningún intento de explotar las minerales.

Marco estará haciendo lo que otros han realizado por siglos, bajo riesgo de muerte, tortura, castigo, o fúsiles.

En tales situaciones, el individuo es nadie y no tiene derechos, la compañia sea todo, y puede manipular y mandar. Para que un individuo saca los precioso, tendrá que hacer los que todos los demas hayan hecho, o morirse de hambre.

No hay mucho plazo aca tampoco por los movimientos gubernales de convertir todo terreno mineral al possesión comuna, vigilado por el estado.

Come on, lighten up on Marco, we all have skeletons in our closet that we'd rather not expose to the light. If you didn't, you wouldn't still be living as a mortal on Earth. I have been chided in the past over obvious indescretion on my part. I got bent, but I don't hold any grudge against anybody for pointing out my errors and mistakes. Sometimes, the truth hurts. turn the page, take the good advice, live another day, learn from one's mistakes. The day may come when the only money we have to feed ourselves comes from what minerals we find on someone else's land- as in GOvt land-Fed Land, old mining sites now under the control of the BLM and Forest Service. Touchy subject, we are all in the same boat.

whats4supper thanks for your feedback ...

the real I do not want to enter into arguments with anyone in this forum and I respect the opinion of each individual.

I have a young spirit and I like adventure. I am an engineer and could say that I am middle class. all the work of searching for gold I do that I love and gives me satisfaction.

I am with my father to an area where we have already worked once. (This area is free territory in the mountains. Some months ago there are several nuggets for a total of approximately 15 grams.

Tomorrow we go with the idea of being at least 5 days. hope to succeed in this opportunity.

atodos saludos .. I write when I get back from this trip.