hello grubstake, sorry to see your uncle sell his gold, but at least he had it to help him through this time. i hope he find twice as much!!!! thanks for the advice on the blasting caps the other day, i also read that you are going to rye patch over memorial day, my brother and i will be out there then, we recently went out there about a month ago and met a guy by the name of smokey. he was very informative. maybe i will see you out there.

hello grubstake, sorry to see your uncle sell his gold, but at least he had it to help him through this time. i hope he find twice as much!!!! thanks for the advice on the blasting caps the other day, i also read that you are going to rye patch over memorial day, my brother and i will be out there then, we recently went out there about a month ago and met a guy by the name of smokey. he was very informative. maybe i will see you out there.

i was thinking the same thing, there is a lot of ground to cover though. i know it been worked hard also. but smokey got three nuggets the day we met him.

Them blasting caps can be really bad, I once found a jar in an old mine, that had around 10 of them in it, I was working a Bagby at the time, I just got ahold of the sheriff, and they took care of them, people find them up here quite offten, so its no surprise to the sheriff up here. We find old dynomite up here to every now and then, and I wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole. But do let the sheriff know its location. Grubstake

Them blasting caps can be really bad, I once found a jar in an old mine, that had around 10 of them in it, I was working a Bagby at the time, I just got ahold of the sheriff, and they took care of them, people find them up here quite offten, so its no surprise to the sheriff up here. We find old dynomite up here to every now and then, and I wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole. But do let the sheriff know its location. Grubstake

my brother who i detect with is the deputy chief of police for sparks nv, i showed him the pics and he told me how to dispose of them. i did it that way so i didn't have to bother the local sherrif. he will be with me at rye patch on memorial day. look forward to possible meeting you. harvey