Crumbs form Greaterville

Hi Al, glad you like the pick. As you can see it ain't made for wimps.

Use the following TO GET A PERFECT FIT.

Your Stocking foot size is probably the most accurate

in determining what size you need.

If your foot is 4 inches or wider order an Extra Wide.

First stand on a ruler in your stocking foot, have someone else look and tell you how long your foot is, heel to toe. As a second check, take a boot that fits you and measure the sole of the boot heal to toe. Then measure the leather from the heel to the toe. You sort of have to look at the side of the boot and eyeball it.

The most important measurement is your foot measurement so go and look for your foot measurement and see what size you would take the sole of the boot measurement and the leather measurement is just sort of a check and balance to make sure things seem correct. So let's say you foot measured 10.75 inches. That's a size 10. Well what if the sole of your boot was a 12.5 and the leather measurement is 12, well that looks more like a size 11 so go make and measure your foot again and make sure you have it measured correctly.

This sizing chart works everytime if you just follow it.

Thanks!

Doc

Boot

Size

Heel to Toe

Sole Measurement

Heel/Toe Leather of Boot

Customer's Stocking Foot

standing on ruler

Boot size 7

Sole measurement of a boot that fits you 11.25

Measure the leather on the side from the heel to the toe 10.5

Stand on a ruler in your stocking feet, measure from heel to toe 9.75

11 5/8

11 13/16

11 7/8

12 3/8

12 5/8

13 5/8

Hey Doc. It'll take a better man than me to break that bugger. Thanks Doc, its just what I needed. Doc, those shoes you sell, how are they sized? I'm getting close to being bare footed. AL. C

Hey Doc;

What do you think I am, a acrobat. Christ, you want me to stand on one foot and try to read a ruler all at the same time? Hell man if I could do that I wouldn't be out there digging holes all over the country side, I'd be in a circus making the big bucks. My wife is in Alaska and can't get out because of the volcano but when she gets home I'll have her do the tape reading for me and I'll have you send me a pair.

Thanks, Doc

AL.C

Come on Al! Put a ruler up against the wall, stand on the ruler with your heel up against the wall, now have your weiner look down and look at the ruler and shout out the measurement. :wacko:

Doc

Hey Doc;

What do you think I am, a acrobat. Christ, you want me to stand on one foot and try to read a ruler all at the same time? Hell man if I could do that I wouldn't be out there digging holes all over the country side, I'd be in a circus making the big bucks. My wife is in Alaska and can't get out because of the volcano but when she gets home I'll have her do the tape reading for me and I'll have you send me a pair.

Thanks, Doc

AL.C