Jim, it was sudden, but not unexpected, Wayne was a life time alcoholic and drug addit, He had been in the hospital for Pancritis and hepitis C, he still drank alot, although he was getting off the drugs, and they had him on Methadone, The cause of death was a brain anurisium, caused by a fall in the hospital. On the 15th his ashes will be put into Monterey bay. Grubstake

Looks are deciving Jim, he was on drugs and booze since I went in the Army in 1966, My mother found him and my other brother sniffing glue in the closet one day, and it progressed until his death, the same way with my other half brother, his older brother, died of a Cocain over dose about 20 years ago. Sad but true, I don't drink, never have done drugs, I have enough A-holes in my family that already do that, we don't need one more. Besides the Army tought me better. It was different back then. Grubstake PS I missed all the stuff in the 60's because I was in the Army and did not get out until 1973.

Yes, Jim your right, I had uncles and cousins, aunts,and alot of others I know besides my brother, were into drugs and booze, Not me. I always wanted to make something out of myself, made my living Driving longhaul truck after the army, the people I worked for hauled GOV. stuff, missiles, satelites, explosives, we had to under go drug tests, radomly all the time, had to have a secret clearance, So I made my choise's and my brother made there's. Its a sad thing, but happens in most family's. Grubstake

Gary, I sadly agree. Your last sentence may be very true... It happens; but Why?

Nuff said... on to better things... Nuggetshooting... so far this year has been good

to me... Also Sandtrap... I'm looking forward to beeping with him in the broad

Randsburg greater area... I last was out with Jerry five Fridays ago. One of our

party got a good signal in the caliche... there was no evidence that the caliche was

ever dug... However the signal was a shingle nail down about 8-inches...

Yeh, Jim, sometimes you get fooled. Sandtrap is going to come up in Oct. and Detect with me for a few days, it will be cool then and good detecting, the leaves will all be off the tree's by then and we will have more open ground, instead of having to fight and crawl through brush, pioson oak will be all but gone by then too. To marrow I'l meeting Dean From Mariposa, haven't met him yet, he has a gold bug and is 69 years young, were going over on private proty to hunt until it gets too hot for us, will be high 80's low 90's tomarrow. and a chance to meet a new friend. Thiss will be my last hunt for at least two weeks, I got to my heart DR. on Thrusday, and on the 15th we will take my brothers ashes to Monterey Bay to do his wishes. Grubstake