New to the fourm

Guest mtb

Hello all. I have been reading the formum for a while now just havent had have much to say. Thought i would itroduce myself so maybe i would fell more comfortable and post more. I started detecting in Jan. with a new mxt. got hooked bad right off. found 21 gold and silver rings in Jan. alone. buy feb i had bought a fisher f75 trying to go deep for coins. By march i had the gold bug bad. Bought a 80 acre claim in AZ in may and a gpx 4500 soon after. June I bought a claim on the north fork of the salomon river in nor cal and all the dredging equipment to go with it. Had a blast untill they shut us down. After that i kinda sulkd for awhile then started concentrating on detecting again. As we all know the location is the hardest thing to find. Followed advice on research from posts i read and got a bunch of maps. Az being far away and hot at the time i concetrated on the sierres. Took two trips one over night and one day trip , didnt do any detecting, and found a spot that looked good. came home and checked for claims. went up the next weekend for the day a found my first nugget. Hit the same spot the next weekend for 4 days no more. I really enjoy reading all the storys on this forum i have learned alot. Still looking for a hunting partner if anybody else wants to pair up. I still work but work for myself and have a pretty flexable schecule. Here are some pics of my nugget and some of the dredge gold. Thanks for looking

Matt

post-28815-1256932212_thumb.jpg

post-28815-1256932237_thumb.jpg

post-28815-1256932693_thumb.jpg

Hello all. I have been reading the formum for a while now just havent had have much to say. Thought i would itroduce myself so maybe i would fell more comfortable and post more. I started detecting in Jan. with a new mxt. got hooked bad right off. found 21 gold and silver rings in Jan. alone. buy feb i had bought a fisher f75 trying to go deep for coins. By march i had the gold bug bad. Bought a 80 acre claim in AZ in may and a gpx 4500 soon after. June I bought a claim on the north fork of the salomon river in nor cal and all the dredging equipment to go with it. Had a blast untill they shut us down. After that i kinda sulkd for awhile then started concentrating on detecting again. As we all know the location is the hardest thing to find. Followed advice on research from posts i read and got a bunch of maps. Az being far away and hot at the time i concetrated on the sierres. Took two trips one over night and one day trip , didnt do any detecting, and found a spot that looked good. came home and checked for claims. went up the next weekend for the day a found my first nugget. Hit the same spot the next weekend for 4 days no more. I really enjoy reading all the storys on this forum i have learned alot. Still looking for a hunting partner if anybody else wants to pair up. I still work but work for myself and have a pretty flexable schecule. Here are some pics of my nugget and some of the dredge gold. Thanks for looking

Matt

hi matt, i am new to detecting also and looking for some people to go with. i can go the 9th or 10th. let me know if your interested. i live near auburn, ca.

Hello to all military watches enthusiasts, I am new to the form and share the same interesting in military timepieces. I would like tolearn more and get some pertinent information on military timepieces from others on this form. Whiles I was searching for inforamtion on military watiches I lucked up and found you guys. Reading from the pass forms , you guys are like the think-tank form of military watches. I am honored to be registered on the form.