The ultimate pick

Well I have been making a lot of picks the last couple of weeks trying to find the perfect pick for me. I made some all metal picks, wood handle picks, but the one I like the best is the last one. It has a fiberglass handle on it. I made the pick head nice and wide and a long pick end. I think this is going to be the one I use for Fall, winter, and spring. Summer needs to be a all metal pick as the ground is to hard. Anyways here is a picture of the new digger.

downsized_1108091322.jpg

Ahhh I don't sell them just make them for me or buddies. I think Luckylundy has about 5-6 all metal picks in his garage more than he will use in a life time. I just like to have extra picks around when people go out with us they have a nice pick to use. Its getting harder and harder to get the disk blades for making the heads. Shoot a brand new one cost about $80, I might have to sell some to afford my own lol.

Ron,

Yep, I think NuggetSlayer's Daughter picked that handle out. I won't have a hardtime finding him, he told me the handle lights up for foggy Winter mornings too! Plus, I don't think anyone will steal it from him. Jeff, I'm sure it's dig's just fine!

LuckyLundy

Yup, that's a "CUTE" pick! I am positive it is going to uncover pounds of gold!

You got that one right. The ugly stuff is what works the best. I'm pretty sure every pick I've ever made has dug out at least one nugget. Steve I think your the only person who hasn't asked me to make you one. But I do have a bright purple handle waiting with your name on it :lol:

• 2 years later...