My Priority is to Local US Customers

• Admin

Hello All,

I just wanted to let you all know my priority as a Minelab Dealer is to make sure the US customers (local) get taken care of first. I recieve anywhere from 15-20 phone calls per day along with a handful of emails asking about GPX-4500's. The bulk of all these calls and emails are from customers that are trying to make a quick buck selling them overseas to someone else. Rob's Detector Sales is more interested in getting GPX-4500's to customers that are actually going to use them, rather than trying to sell them to someone else for a high profit.

If you're interested in one of the best bundle packages you're going to find and willing to wait a bit for the detector, I'm more than interested in doing business with you. This is my number one priority! You will not only get the best bundle package, but unlimited support beyond the sale along with field instructions. The support and instructions you will receive is worth more than any Internet Mail Company can offer hands down!

Thanks for all your understanding and support.

Rob Allison

Thanks for looking out for us there Rob...As you know we dont like getting caught up and in the middle of this greedy price war with peolpe that dont even know how to ground balance a machine yet...I hope to get a 4500 from you one day...Guido

Guido I could not agree with you more. Rob is a straight up dealer that will take care of you. His deals are the best around and getting free field instruction with your new detector purchase from a well seasoned pro will give anyone a great head start finding Gold. Get in on his waiting list, its well worth the wait. AzNuggetBob