CONTROL BOX COVER

Don't know if you're interested in anything other than leather, but if you are there is a guy selling some cordura covers on his ebay store for a decent price. I just ordered one and am waiting for it, so I can't yet comment on quality or workmanship. But here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Padded-Control-Box-Cover-With-Matching-Arm-Rest-Cover_W0QQitemZ260531377629QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca8e155dd

Not sure I did the link right. If not, he goes by eureka-worx on ebay.

Lucky Joe

Hello,

I bought the set of gray digital covers for the control box as well as the arm rest. I have purchased several makes over time, and the eureka worx (sorry guys, it's true) are by far the

best made, have some uniqueness and quality not seen in other covers. The materials, workmanship and design are extraordinary and precisely done, I was more than pleased when I received my order.

I guess in all fairness, if you want and can afford a Mercedes, buy one, if you can't, buy what you can afford. USUALLY, not always, you get what you pay for...

You will get what you pay for and more, with this item!

Have a great day!

~LARGO~