Lost Basin Again

Well; another beautiful day in the desert...Temperature was 73 degrees and a light breeze! I enclose two pictures, one is another scenic shot and the other is a Prospector fixer upper home...A neat little cabin near a worked-out wash. After trying out the area and others finding the usual bullets, bird shot and other insignificant S%&$...I decided to do the impossible and visit all the areas I was at two days ago and see if I could find my lost test nugget in a pill box and after an hour of searching guess what...FOUND IT! It rolled down a hill I thought I was not at! Well....Thank God...I am grateful for its recovery...I dont feel so bad now and I will not have to buy another gold nugget at the Las Vegas Gold show this coming April...Guido

post-21178-126629083162_thumb.jpg

post-21178-126629087431_thumb.jpg

Hey Guido;

where are the pic's?

My first test nugget is still laying on some hillside in Plumas County, Ca...I glued it to a pretty piece of Quartz, set it down, in a filed covered with quartz...got distracted, wandered off and never did find my nugget...I hope someone finds it some day...

fred

Hey Guido;

where are the pic's?

My first test nugget is still laying on some hillside in Plumas County, Ca...I glued it to a pretty piece of Quartz, set it down, in a filed covered with quartz...got distracted, wandered off and never did find my nugget...I hope someone finds it some day...

fred

Morning Fredm...sorry to read about your test nugget loss...As for the pictures they where here as well as some reply's to this thread. Something seems wrong with the forum...a data corruption or virus wreaking Robs website...I am sure he's trying to get it back together... I thought about painting the small nugget container orange...The picures that were on here are no longer availible...but there will be others...Guido