Need Help on TDI Volume

Hi All,

My TDI volume was loud and working fine , few days back the volume came very low , you can't even hear something with the speaker , then test with the headset I can hear very low sound and the detector work fine with put metal near the coil

I don't have away to send to whites for repair ,

Need some one to show the audio components on the pcb so I can check and replace them.

:unsure:

Thanks

Ahmed

Only a few people here on this forum are familiar with the TDI and I doubt if any one here has access to the internal workings of the detector. Your best bet is to sign on to the TDI forum and ask your questions there, it is frequented by at least a couple of folks that have access to the internal workings including the designer of the unit. One of them may be able to help you out.

Here is a link to the forum: http://tdi.invisionplus.net/index.php?mforum=tdi&act=idx

Rob: I hope this is OK - I'm just trying to help him out...Mike

Did you try a different fully charged battery?

Hi All,

My TDI volume was loud and working fine , few days back the volume came very low , you can't even hear something with the speaker , then test with the headset I can hear very low sound and the detector work fine with put metal near the coil

I don't have away to send to whites for repair ,

Need some one to show the audio components on the pcb so I can check and replace them.

:unsure:

Thanks

Ahmed

Digger Bob... if Ahmed goes to the TDI forum as MikeT suggested

both Reg, and even Mr. Eric Foster, as well as others are posting

suggestions... Wow... to have Mr. Foster directly involved!

Wouldn't it be a lark if it was a battery problem as you suggest.

Maybe the mixup of the red or green condition lights...