Viva America! Viva Arizona!

The outcry over Arizona's new immigration law enforcement action is surprising, shocking, sickening, and unpatriotic to the extreme. Journalists, Civil rights leaders and liberal actvists have all demonized and relabled patriotism, as racism. Why?

In the words of Arizona State Senator Russell Pearce, “Illegal is not a race, it is a crime.” The argument that this will “automatically lead to racial profiling,” is a fallicy. It is an unsubstainable lie, and a terrible slap in the face to the brave men and women we trust with our very lives - not to mention our civil rights each and every day. When did “American” Mothers and Fathers, start teaching their children to fear and mistrust the police? I never did.

The police are good enough to put their lives on the line to protect you and me, but they better not ask us to see our ID’s if we get caught Jaywalking? If the tail light is out on your car, you are going to get an attitude with the police officer because she wants to see your drivers license? What up? Seriously, where is the problem?

Guess what America, three of my children are 50-percent Hispanic. Their Mother is a naturalzed American Citizen from San Salvador, El Salvador. These kids are 100-percent American (Two were born in Phoenix), and they BETTER be carrying their ID on them! They need to be responsible, and I need to know that they are alright, and that I’ll be notified by – guess who, the police if they aren’t.

To continue to allow our Country and its Citizens to be used, and then spat upon by those same criminals who are using US, is not only unpatriotic, it’s suicidal as a people. Right now there are misguided fanatics cancelling their conventions in Arizona, the Arizona Diamondbacks are drawing protesters on the road, and Democrats are pushing for a tourism boycott like the one 20-years ago over the battle, and the peoples refusal, to pay for a paid State holiday for Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

When the new coalition named “Boycott Arizona” announced their creation, former Arizona State Sen. Alfredo Gutierrez said, "The goal is to, as quickly as possible, bring to a shocking stop the economy of Arizona." This and other groups are asking people not to fly on Tempe-based US Airways; or rent trucks from Phoenix-based U-Haul. A New York congressman is urging major league baseball to move the 2011 All Star Game out of Phoenix.

The MLB Players' Union opposes the new law. It issued a statement expressing concern the new law could have a negative impact on “hundreds of ballplayers and their families.” What? Unless they are here illegally, and in Arizona committing an illegal offense witnessed by a duly sworn police officer, and they have no ID on them or can’t communicate with the officer, how are they going to be affected?

I don’t care if you are a Civil rights leader, an Archbishop, or the President of Mexico, illegal immigration is a clear and present danger to America and her people. Our parents came here as legal immigrants from every country on the planet. Many of them gave their blood and lives for America after they arrived. Why is it now acceptable for an illegal alien from another country to literally sneak into America, and have her baby - a new American Citizen - here? Try that in Mexico, Germany, Sweden - or Anywhere else!

God Bless America, Arizona, Governor Brewer, and all of US! – Terry Soloman

The outcry over Arizona's new immigration law enforcement action is surprising, shocking, sickening, and unpatriotic to the extreme. Journalists, Civil rights leaders and liberal actvists have all demonized and relabled patriotism, as racism. Why?

In the words of Arizona State Senator Russell Pearce, “Illegal is not a race, it is a crime.” The argument that this will “automatically lead to racial profiling,” is a fallicy. It is an unsubstainable lie, and a terrible slap in the face to the brave men and women we trust with our very lives - not to mention our civil rights each and every day. When did “American” Mothers and Fathers, start teaching their children to fear and mistrust the police? I never did.

The police are good enough to put their lives on the line to protect you and me, but they better not ask us to see our ID’s if we get caught Jaywalking? If the tail light is out on your car, you are going to get an attitude with the police officer because she wants to see your drivers license? What up? Seriously, where is the problem?

Guess what America, three of my children are 50-percent Hispanic. Their Mother is a naturalzed American Citizen from San Salvador, El Salvador. These kids are 100-percent American (Two were born in Phoenix), and they BETTER be carrying their ID on them! They need to be responsible, and I need to know that they are alright, and that I’ll be notified by – guess who, the police if they aren’t.

To continue to allow our Country and its Citizens to be used, and then spat upon by those same criminals who are using US, is not only unpatriotic, it’s suicidal as a people. Right now there are misguided fanatics cancelling their conventions in Arizona, the Arizona Diamondbacks are drawing protesters on the road, and Democrats are pushing for a tourism boycott like the one 20-years ago over the battle, and the peoples refusal, to pay for a paid State holiday for Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

When the new coalition named “Boycott Arizona” announced their creation, former Arizona State Sen. Alfredo Gutierrez said, "The goal is to, as quickly as possible, bring to a shocking stop the economy of Arizona." This and other groups are asking people not to fly on Tempe-based US Airways; or rent trucks from Phoenix-based U-Haul. A New York congressman is urging major league baseball to move the 2011 All Star Game out of Phoenix.

The MLB Players' Union opposes the new law. It issued a statement expressing concern the new law could have a negative impact on “hundreds of ballplayers and their families.” What? Unless they are here illegally, and in Arizona committing an illegal offense witnessed by a duly sworn police officer, and they have no ID on them or can’t communicate with the officer, how are they going to be affected?

I don’t care if you are a Civil rights leader, an Archbishop, or the President of Mexico, illegal immigration is a clear and present danger to America and her people. Our parents came here as legal immigrants from every country on the planet. Many of them gave their blood and lives for America after they arrived. Why is it now acceptable for an illegal alien from another country to literally sneak into America, and have her baby - a new American Citizen - here? Try that in Mexico, Germany, Sweden - or Anywhere else!

God Bless America, Arizona, Governor Brewer, and all of US! – Terry Soloman

Terry,

There have been times when I have said to myself,

I can't believe he just posted that!

But this post you just made, is the most passionate, heartfelt, timely,

and well put together post I think I have ever read on any of the forums,

and there have been some pretty good ones.

Someday, I want to meet you and shake your hand,

as you have spoken the absolute truth and I commend you for it.

God Bless you and your loved ones!

And May God Bless America!

Gary Long/Boise Idaho

~LARGO~

Califoreigna wants to boycott AZ. Maybe they can start by boycotting all that Colorado River water they pipe to L.A. and the central valley. That would prove how serious they are about this issue.

Maybe the AZ legislature can draft something to say "Boycott This!" and shut off the tap.

Bravo Zulu Arizona

Thank you Gary. - Terry

Terry,

There have been times when I have said to myself,

I can't believe he just posted that!

But this post you just made, is the most passionate, heartfelt, timely,

and well put together post I think I have ever read on any of the forums,

and there have been some pretty good ones.

Someday, I want to meet you and shake your hand,

as you have spoken the absolute truth and I commend you for it.

God Bless you and your loved ones!

And May God Bless America!

Gary Long/Boise Idaho

~LARGO~