Gold over $1200

Hi All

If I had that nugget I'd turn it into a Diesel truck an RZR

and a Toy Box and head for Alaska..see ya in October!!

Dreamin

Herb

Guest mtb

I have a 2 oz nugget i want to sell. can anybody tell me were i could sell it. I know a place in redding that will give me 82% spot. I live in Santa Rosa would like to find somewhere closer. Any ideas would be apriciated

Matt

Nice, but not sure. Her Name is Mary and she has bought lots from me and My uncle and others. For Spot + on big ones, my uncle got $6000.00 for that 5 ozer he sold her, when gold was only $800.00+ You will have to haggle with her a little. I will Pm you her Ph# Grubstake

Nice, but not sure. Her Name is Mary and she has bought lots from me and My uncle and others. For Spot + on big ones, my uncle got $6000.00 for that 5 ozer he sold her, when gold was only $800.00+ You will have to haggle with her a little. I will Pm you her Ph# Grubstake

Hi Grubstake

Lee here from downunder just wondering if you could PM me the contact details for this buyer as I have a 6 oz Aussie nugget for sale, I'm in no hurry but if the price is right it's gone, I'll see if I can work out how to post a pic.

Many thanks

Lee