School Suspends Student for Removing MEXICAN Flag

It's a sad day in our Great Country when things like this happen - When people are punished for showing their love of America & our Flag it makes me wonder what have we allowed our Great Nation to become? I hope everyone here calls the assistant principle and then passes this along to others!

Local School Suspends Student for Removing MEXICAN Flag

Yesterday, a listener’s son was offended that his school, Klein Collins High School, displayed the Mexican flag prominently. His mother called to complain, and the school wouldn’t return her call. The student took the sign down.

The school pitched a fit, reviewed the surveillance tapes, found the student, and suspended him for 3 days. AND he has to pay for the flag. In light of the SF story of students sent home for wearing the AMERICAN flag because it offended the Hispanic students, I thought you’d like to know about a story closer to home.

Right here in our community. Feel free to let the school know what you think. You pay their salaries.

Klein Collins High School (832) 484.5500. Assistant Principal handling the case: Mr. Shelly Dick. Seriously. Call Mr. Dick and let him have it. The Superintendent is Jim Cain.

You realize, I assume, that if a student removed – or even burned – the AMERICAN flag, they wouldn’t do anything about it, I’ll bet.

This is absolutely insane. This is the United States Of America. Not Mexico, If they want to be in Mexico then go to Mexico!!!! It already exists!!!! Are YOU Mexican???? Not want to have your ID checked???? Go to MEXICO and they will NOT check your ID!!! IT is YOUR country!!! This is America, greastest country ever, made up of all races and folks from all over the world. Together we as "Americans" fly and stand by the United States OF America FLAG and what it stands for. This is the symbol that represents all of us together.

We got a bunch of fruitcakes teaching our kids in school and another bunch running the country from Washington D.C. Unless its a conselate or other official mexican Buliding, all flags other that the American Flag and State flags should be banned from Schools. Grubstake

The shear stupidity of the of America teachers is absoluty amazing. I am wondering what country they represent. This political corrective crap is killing this country. I didnt do 20 years in the military for their dumb illegal ass. They need to go back to there point of origin and take care of there HOME. Now it took the good old USA a long time to get what we enjoy and take for grated everyday. They start walking on in like we own them something. You owe yourself! And its going to take hard work and many decade to get there. This is our country and we earned it!

It's no wonder, the teachers of today are the product of the anti American 60's. The same goes for their leaders! The same holds true for the younger teachers, because they got the same training from the same professors in the same colleges and universities.

What we need is total local control over our educational system- all the way through graduate school! The way the system is now, it subtlety preaches political philosophy, to our youth as dictated by the bureaucrats in the federal government.

If I'm not mistaken, "cinco de mayo" coincided with "may day" which is, or was a Communist day of celebration.

Dean

Guest sandtrap

I'll add my 2 cents to this.. This president of OUR country, now wants to cut pay for the miltary.. So be it- They should all strike..

SEMPER FI !