Deer season opened yesterday in Calif

Best thing about nugget hunting is that you don't have to be silent! I make enough noise to make sure the bear's hear me and enough to make any rattler to buzz at 40 foot. On a good day, you can hear me singing a song that would make any hunter leave the woods!!! It start off with "Yee-Haw" No Fear! Until the next hunt.

LuckyLundy

Yeh, you would be surprised, How many hunt up hee, during BOw season, I know one guy up hee that got shot with an arrow, in the leg last year. They go wild up here. And rifle season is 10 worse. they will shoot anything that moves in the brush. Grubstake

Besides I hunt{detect} in Cammo all the time, don't want eveyone to know where I'm detecting at. Thats how patches get raided. Grubstsake

I guess i have nothing better to do than weigh in on drunk hunters. Hmmm Well first i think that in itself is stupid. I'm not saying it does happen Chris, but i guess grubstake is really close to LA, so i'm sure there's a bunch down there. I'm always within radio distance of one of four Wardens in our area around here, and they would love to get guys like that. Dont know the code violation off hand, but it is against the fish and game code. Next time get the plate numbers and turn them in. I hate the fact that there are guys out there that give the rest of us ethical hunters a bad name. I'm sorry i guess i just live in my own little world up here in plumas county! I'm so glad i dont live down there in so cal!When i first read this, i thought what the hell, I'm kinda slow but ok i got you now grub. My two cents. P.S. dont bother calling on those guys down there, there's only 6 wardens, and they have applications to any other PO dept. that will take them. The great state of CA has forced our wardens to take mandatory days off so, they make less than most S.O. guys. Nice Eh? At least on the street the guys you apprehend might not be armed. Out in the jungle you live in,,,, they all are. HA HA what a joke! I went on a pot grow the other day with a guy, and man, I've never been so discusted. THey flat ruined a creek by digging out a spring and dumping fertilizer and insecticide right into it. Then put out rat poison all over. So, yeah be careful out there! joe.

There is lots of that here in Mariposa, County. we just right outside Yosemite National park, with lots of BLM and National Forest land too. And we have some Mexican cartel methlabs up here too. they bust pot grows and meth labs every day here. Grubstake

Archived