project help

Ok, I'm done for the next 6 months. I got some color. Nothing that would allow somebody to retire but I had fun and now have to go back to take care of mom. I'm wondering if there is a simeple way to add a clock or times to keep track of how much my drywasher runs when I use it. Maybe a simple digital clock. Thugh that would always start at 12:00 when turned on... Anybody have suggestions?

I knew somebody would know the right name.

Yes, it's an ole yeller.

If I knew how much It ran. I'd know how long I worked....kinda of.

I've tried the keeping time methods. I forget to write the times, so it becomes useless fast.

I write the start and forget to record the stop. or forget to write the stop and only have the finish.

I would think a start and stop time for the day would work. Even if the drywasher is not running and you are digging some matieral to run, its all part of the process.

Bunk

I would think a start and stop time for the day would work. Even if the drywasher is not running and you are digging some matieral to run, its all part of the process.

Bunk

Well the other day I did fairly well at taking my garden pick and hacking at the ground for about 10 seconds and then just throwing dirt with no actual wait. Once the drywasher was preloaded I could run the drywasher and shovel all at the same time non-stop.

I cannot say that I ever got the hopper loaded that the drywasher needed to catch up. my drywasaher Could have been smaller for me..

Definetly could keep up with two people drywashing. Shoveling and clearing the tailings in unison.

Archived