Reality TV Producer needs assistance! Thank you, in advance!

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen...

I am a Reality Television Producer in Los Angeles who has sold a network on the possibility that people DO lose, and others DO find, items of reasonable to great value on the world's most 5-Star beaches, ski resorts, and other locatoins...AND, that the stories of those who have lost AND found, might be interesting enough...to build a show around.

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS if you are so inclined to anyone who might fall into the category of LOSERS, FINDERS, potential professional consultants to this show, people whose lives have changed in one way or another by finding, or losing something of great value, etc. We are especially looking for people who may have turned to treasure hunting after losing a job they held for some time, as part of the economic downturn beginning in 2007-2008...especially again, if there has been hopefully wild success as a treasure hunter.

Please feel free to reply here, or to [email protected]. We will contact, by phone, anyone with an interesting story, talent, or relevant tie-in to the show...by phone, if you provide a number.

This show concept HAS been purchased and IS in active development. We would like to be shooting by late January, so there is much work to do. I hope you, the real people who do this...can help bring this story to the rest of the world.

Thanks in advance for all of your help...

Billy Valentine

CCO-RPI

• 7 months later...

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen...

I am a Reality Television Producer in Los Angeles who has sold a network on the possibility that people DO lose, and others DO find, items of reasonable to great value on the world's most 5-Star beaches, ski resorts, and other locatoins...AND, that the stories of those who have lost AND found, might be interesting enough...to build a show around.

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS if you are so inclined to anyone who might fall into the category of LOSERS, FINDERS, potential professional consultants to this show, people whose lives have changed in one way or another by finding, or losing something of great value, etc. We are especially looking for people who may have turned to treasure hunting after losing a job they held for some time, as part of the economic downturn beginning in 2007-2008...especially again, if there has been hopefully wild success as a treasure hunter.

Please feel free to reply here, or to [email protected]. We will contact, by phone, anyone with an interesting story, talent, or relevant tie-in to the show...by phone, if you provide a number.

This show concept HAS been purchased and IS in active development. We would like to be shooting by late January, so there is much work to do. I hope you, the real people who do this...can help bring this story to the rest of the world.

Thanks in advance for all of your help...

Billy Valentine

CCO-RPI

I was contacted by "Billy," who gave me his pitch. I did some checking and found that the show is a pipe dream of the first magnitude (bikini-clad girls hunting different beaches, ghosttowns, yadda-yadda-yadda - each week), and is still being "marketed," which means there is no buyer. Be very careful with "producers," offering you the chance to be a star. We worked with a production company at Rich Hill for a week last year. They shot a lot of videotape, then edited it to make us look like we could help people find the Mother Lode on each and every trip out! We would have had ZERO control over the final cuts, and no rights to the equipment or vehicles sponsors supplied after the shoot. The money? $10,000.00 per episode. We all sat down and decided $80,000.00 wasn't enough to trash our reputaions or lie to the public. You have been warned!

Archived