Taken in trade

I had a customer that was around $1100 short of having enough money to buy a new GPX5000, but he offered to trade me this little beauty to make up the $1100 he was short. It's 1 ounce 3 grams. He had put it in hydroflouric acid to melt the quartz out.

Couple of interesting places in the nugget where you can see it was formed up against some iron pyrite crystals "presumably."

I thought it was a beautiful piece. It is delicate looking but it is not delicate the structure is solid.

Doc

1plusgold.jpg

I had a customer that was around $1100 short of having enough money to buy a new GPX5000, but he offered to trade me this little beauty to make up the $1100 he was short. It's 1 ounce 3 grams. He had put it in hydroflouric acid to melt the quartz out.

Couple of interesting places in the nugget where you can see it was formed up against some iron pyrite crystals "presumably."

I thought it was a beautiful piece. It is delicate looking but it is not delicate the structure is solid.

Doc

1plusgold.jpg

It's a beauty...good trade!!!

I don't think I will be selling it. It was worth more than $1,100 when I traded it, and it has gone up a couple hundred more since just sitting in the safe.

Doc

Nice lookin piece, did he say where it was from>

I'll give you the $1100.00 cash back for it. :D:D:D:D

Allen in MT

Archived