GEOCOMMUNICATOR

Ruby has started a thread over at Bunk's forum called Ask Ruby.

First question goes something like:

How can you determine if there are any potentially unclaimed areas or expired claims?

I imagine most of you have used geocommunicator and have your own methods of finding open ground for prospecting.

For the new prospectors or anyone who feels a bit overwhelmed by geocommunicator you might take a look at her most recent post.

Ruby calls it:

"A Quick Guide to Finding BLM Mining Claims on the GeoCommunicator"

A Step By Step Tutorial to help you navigate the GeoCommunicator.

The title pretty much says it all. I think she did a fine job of explaining a confusing subject.

You can follow along as she answers questions at Bunk's Tailings or you can get the tutorial at our Library HERE.

Happy Trails and Heavy Pans

clay

MinerDiggins

Ruby has started a thread over at Bunk's forum called Ask Ruby.

First question goes something like:

How can you determine if there are any potentially unclaimed areas or expired claims?

I imagine most of you have used geocommunicator and have your own methods of finding open ground for prospecting.

For the new prospectors or anyone who feels a bit overwhelmed by geocommunicator you might take a look at her most recent post.

Ruby calls it:

"A Quick Guide to Finding BLM Mining Claims on the GeoCommunicator"

A Step By Step Tutorial to help you navigate the GeoCommunicator.

The title pretty much says it all. I think she did a fine job of explaining a confusing subject.

Thanks again Clay and Ruby!

paul

You can follow along as she answers questions at Bunk's Tailings or you can get the tutorial at our Library HERE.

Happy Trails and Heavy Pans

clay

MinerDiggins

Archived