My Early Christmas Gift

Well today, it was my turn to dig in the trash pit. With the sunny day, it was enjoyable to work up a couple beads of sweat. This target sounded no different than a big square nail and was only about 9 inches deep. My old GPX 4000 and my 12x15 Commander Mono have been good to me and I think I'll give them a few days off for Christmas. This nugget is 11.1 dwt's and would make someone a fantastic pendant! You all have a great Holiday Season! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

23Dec10vet111MudPie.jpg

23Dec10vet111dwt.jpg

23Dec10vet111OnScale.jpg

Paul,

As much trash you dug up on that trip, I'm surprised you didn't end up with a fat nugget for you effort. I have a couple more trash pits for you to dig in on your next trip. Thanks for the smoked salmon...I have my cream cheese and some sour dough bread for the morning meal with the salmon. Until our next hunt!

LuckyLundy

Steve & Road Dog,

As you know, I do the samething as we all do when out detecting; low & slow etc. But, practice on listening to the white noise of your speakers, sometimes I can hear the oldtimers telling me to go this way or that way...LOL. There's and old saying and it may not go just like this, but: "I'm good at several things, but would rather be Lucky in all things". Here's to our friendship of our little group of prospecting buddies and to our new discoveries in 2011. Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

Archived