tungsten id please

hello all, my dad brought down these slabs of thin rocks. he says someone told him it was tungsten. this is the best pick i could get,sorry so shinny. ive seen this stuff before

. its kinda silvery and shinny when tilted and the light hits it.its real flakey,when scraped off it looks like thin silvery clearish small flakes of some type of fish scales.he has a bucket here,and this is just a small peice.he was wanting me to see if i can get an id or any help on what tungsten looks like.ive looked it up many times.very few pics showing samples in the ore.most pics are pure after its proccessed or in jars of powdery substance.were gonna hit it with black light tomorrow when get one.but anyone who has any knowledge on tungsten ,please step up and tell me what he should be looking for.his property was well mined for tungsten pre war. there are numerous mines on the property.he has a backhoe and is tearing down the whole mountans,also he said hes ripping giant chunks of quartz right out of the mountains. if i dont get an id to stop him, he will dig to china.lol. once he starts diggin, he stays at it till the mountains gone lol. ill be up ther detecting soon, just to see what he digs up.anyone close willing to come take a look is welcome.even some old cement foundations where the minners stayed.some old trash all over. ive never detected around it,so im sure there may be some relics or possible coins around.must be willing to dig alot of trash though lol.anyways im looking for someone with knowledge in tungsten and possible gold ore. some sighns of mineralized quartz,ya know the stuff ya look for when ya know gold is present. im not promising any gold or tungsten,as i dont know what tungsten looks like,if ya find some great,take some.if ya think there might be some gold in the mountain, we dig out the mountain and see,lol.in other words,we can do whatever we want.just need someone with some experience in tungsten and gold ore. i have found some small flakes of fine gold here and there in the creek, which is erskine creek.we just had a flood that completely washed the road gone.so extreme 4x4 or alot hiking to the camp may be neccesary.ill have to ask him when he gets here,he dropped this bucket off and left.so any help will be appreciated.were not stingy or the kind of people who wont let ya dig around as long as we know ya,or give ya permission. anyone with experience interested pm me please.im waiting on ol sandtrap to bring his ultraviolet lights when he can. maybe we can flatten out a mountain and see what it produces.lol. i dont know why my pics came out like this lol.

john

post-423-129489464053_thumb.jpg

untitled.bmp

he has a backhoe and is tearing down the whole mountans,also he said hes ripping giant chunks of quartz right out of the mountains. if i dont get an id to stop him, he will dig to china.lol. once he starts diggin, he stays at it till the mountains gone lol.

John statements like these give the Eco-Nazi's fuel that can used against us. Yeah it might be a little comical to us because we know your embelishing your fathers work. However for Eco-Nazi's it's not a laughing matter, a mountain being torn down by a guy trying to dig to China for Tungsten is serious business. Before you know it there will be some newspaper article blowing up the context of your statement and using it to emphasize how miners "tear up the environment". Believe it or not these forums are monitored by these people and statements like this can (and have been) used against us. I think you also forgot to mention that your father has a plan of operation in place and a legal mining claim for the work he's doing on his property right?

If you want to see high grade Tungsten ore just head to Atolia southeast of Randsburg. It's a white rock that glows under a blacklight and it's all over the place. You could probably go to the local museum in Randsburg and see some decent ore samples since I believe they might have some.

John statements like these give the Eco-Nazi's fuel that can used against us. Yeah it might be a little comical to us because we know your embelishing your fathers work. However for Eco-Nazi's it's not a laughing matter, a mountain being torn down by a guy trying to dig to China for Tungsten is serious business. Before you know it there will be some newspaper article blowing up the context of your statement and using it to emphasize how miners "tear up the environment". Believe it or not these forums are monitored by these people and statements like this can (and have been) used against us. I think you also forgot to mention that your father has a plan of operation in place and a legal mining claim for the work he's doing on his property right?

If you want to see high grade Tungsten ore just head to Atolia southeast of Randsburg. It's a white rock that glows under a blacklight and it's all over the place. You could probably go to the local museum in Randsburg and see some decent ore samples since I believe they might have some.

sorry the pics are bad, im taking from my cell phone,its all i got and its not the best.as for the eco- nazis,sorry bout there luck,my dad owns the 160 acres he tearing up and all mineral rights and everything else.he has dammed up the creek allowing it to continue through the dam to build ponds, the forestry and dfg has come up and tried stopping him ,and they found out soon that as long as it was on his property,and the dam didnt stop the flow to the lower properties,they couldnt do crap.when we got this property it was just all brush.we have clearted acres to make it accesible,made many trails and roads.and he also allows the fird dept to use his place and our water well as base camp when fighting the big fires.he assist them with trenches using his backhoe.he also helps the couty fix the road which is their job when the floods wash it completely away.they can complain and whine all they want,but we own everythiong about this property.we dont need plan of operation, he does what he wants on his place.i see ur points though, but we dont care what they say about us tearing down our own mountains. not trying to make miners look bad,but its ours and if we wanna flatten it out,thats our buisness,lol. not to sound like a ass, but we already been through that stuff, and they said have at it.lol. and were 4 miles up the creek and secluded.only 3 properties up their. im sorry the pics are bad.i was looking for positive help, not complaints .if my pics suck, be much nicer, if ya just say cant tell by the pics than critisize them.like i was saying, if ya know a thing about it,your welcome to come have a look and see what we got.yes, there are few old gold mines,the leibles dad used to mine gold.not sure how roductive they used to be. i been in his mine,still had dynamite stuck in drill holes with small fuse and some no fuse,of coarse i left right away lol. dont wanna disturb that stuff. but i know where all kinds of mines are on our place.some of the shafts that goe straight down close to camp, we filled in so no one falls in. but im just looking for someone who might be able to fill us in on some things, how to find it, how its processed.so on.hes retired, and if hes not chopping wood, hes diggin up stuff with the backhoe.he just wants to mess around with it some.hes bored lol. im gonna go up in day or 2 and see the damage that the floods have done.maybe swing my whites mxt around the old mining homes that use to exist.pan the creek to see if anything new come down.the leibles have found a few gold coins on their property few yrs ago.maybe i will find something like that.we are easy going fellas.my dad is cool. but he does make his own rules on his place lol. when he owns something he owns it lol. ya cant tell him different.like i was asking, if anyone knows a bit, and would like to go and poke around some, this is an invite. if your a greeny and wanna tell us what and what we cant do on our place, dont bother commin. hate when i build a shed or roof my house and someone complains about permits lol. dont get me wrong we aint lawbreakers, just old school.what we do is our buisness.hope this is a better pic.i know my pics suck, but its all i can do right now with this cellphone.

john

post-423-129494508714_thumb.jpg

Archived