Two New Gold Stalker Coils from COILTEK

Coiltek is proud to announce their newest addition to their Gold Stlaker line. The new 22 inch round mono at only 2.6 pounds, and the 14 X 24 inch Mono at only 2.2 pounds.

Each coils retails at $550. The reports of deep finds with these coils are already rolling in.

"December 2010

Thanks for the production of the new 22” round and 24”x14” Goldstalker coils which I’m happy to say are already producing great results from previously worked ground.

On receiving the coils I immediately put the 24”x14” to work on a large well chained WA patch using both the GPX5000/4500. I was quickly rewarded with 10 nuggets due to the excellent coverage and depth capabilities of the coil.

With the 22” round, I selected an area of deeper ground which had been worked several times with various large coils, my first impression was how amazingly light and easy to swing the coil was for its size.

The area quickly produced 15 nuggets for less than 2 hours work, at this stage I knew the area was still viable and had to be re-worked with both the new coils.

The end result was 174 grams from a total of 8 hot full days. All the gold was discovered from ground showing multiple chain marks, which I am sure, well over a hundred or so detector operators had recently thrashed, with just about every other coil on the market.

Please find attached pictures of my excellent results and thanks again for another Great Product.

Ian"

Order yours today from Rob's Detector Sales.

Doc

The end result was 174 grams from a total of 8 hot full days. All the gold was discovered from ground showing multiple chain marks, which I am sure, well over a hundred or so detector operators had recently thrashed, with just about every other coil on the market.

Please find attached pictures of my excellent results and thanks again for another Great Product.

Ian"

I like and respect Doc and also have seen many of his good videos. I have had very good success with CoilTek as they are top high grade coils, I also own a 40x20 DD and I would not hesitate to buy a new size Gold Stalker.

I do believe Ian on what he did find on thrashed ground and also as far as they have good merit to pull gold out of thrashed ground, but if you are intelligent do you really fully believe all of what Ian says in that one line underlined above?

I like and respect Doc and also have seen many of his good videos. I have had very good success with CoilTek as they are top high grade coils, I also own a 40x20 DD and I would not hesitate to buy a new size Gold Stalker.

I do believe Ian on what he did find on thrashed ground and also as far as they have good merit to pull gold out of thrashed ground, but if you are intelligent do you really fully believe all of what Ian says in that one line underlined above?

do you yhink the coil tek is better than the nugget finder

Archived