Deer stand for sale - off topic

Glen is a little town outside of Corinth , MS .

From a man in Glen, Ms

I took a lease on a piece of land where there are plenty of deer roaming around.. I put up a stand in a nice place where several game trails cross..BUT, due to some incurred obstacles getting to the stand last Saturday I've decided to forgo any more attempts at bagging a trophy deer this year.

So, if anybody wants my deer stand for the rest of the year, it's open to any one who would like to take a stab at it......

My heart can't take another day like last Saturday.

post-73-129980681271_thumb.jpgpost-73-129980683055_thumb.jpgpost-73-129980684604_thumb.jpg

Holy !t..... I put an order in today with Rob's for a set of snake chaps for my son and I. After seeing that I think I just made the best investment yet in this hobby.... My kid is years old and about 4 foot 9. I hope the small chaps will work for him. Any one get a set for their kid yet???

Glen is a little town outside of Corinth , MS .

From a man in Glen, Ms

I took a lease on a piece of land where there are plenty of deer roaming around.. I put up a stand in a nice place where several game trails cross..BUT, due to some incurred obstacles getting to the stand last Saturday I've decided to forgo any more attempts at bagging a trophy deer this year.

So, if anybody wants my deer stand for the rest of the year, it's open to any one who would like to take a stab at it......

My heart can't take another day like last Saturday.

post-73-129980681271_thumb.jpgpost-73-129980683055_thumb.jpgpost-73-129980684604_thumb.jpg

I love snakes\\\all dead snakes are good snakes...

Rodd

14 footer?

No way 14 ft, maybe 6. good camera angle though. I have those same boots, cut the zipper off the side and i keep my knee pads around them. works perfect for detecting