OFF TOPIC

I hope this doesn't offend anyone for going off topic, but if it does......take it up with Grubstake!!!

Lol

Paul

http://www.hopetohealing.com/veterans/vsubmit/soon2bgone/0soon2bgone.htm

Thanks for posting that Paul, as a Viet Nam Veteran and two years in country and 7 in the Army, I'm proud I was a 91B . Although what we did then is pale in camparason to what they learn to do now,and the medical advances. That have been made, I still did my job, was proud of it, and saddened by what I saw over there. But I'm also glad I was able to save some lives. Thanks Grubstake

For anyone that does not know, there has been 3 new presumtives added to the Agent Orange list, bring the total to 15 differnt illness's that if you can prove boots on the ground in Nam, the VA will pay you for. Get those claims filed, it takes a long time, I've been waiting for almost a year now. But soon it will be done. Just be prepared to go to lots of C&P exams, and see it through to the end.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone for going off topic, but if it does......take it up with Grubstake!!!

Lol

Paul

http://www.hopetohealing.com/veterans/vsubmit/soon2bgone/0soon2bgone.htm

Thank you Grubstake, Paul, and all of my Brother and Sister veterans! God Bless you and your families. - Terry

Paul,

Steve, is correct about the VA Medical Care we Vets receive from folks like you. Spending over 20 years in the US Air Force medical care, I thought it was the best IMHO the VA's medical care is a step above. Thanks for your service to the ones that served.

Grubstake, you hang on for that notification.

LuckyLundy

Recently I had a appointment with a surgeon at the VA. hospital ( Fort Harrison Mt.)..He was in private practice and was also a contract surgeon with the VA, he saw the need to have a full time Orthopetic surgoen there so he gave up his very lucrative private practice and went to work full time for the VA. Every time I see him he thanks me for my service.. He is not a vet. but when I see him I thank him for his service to the vets...................Idaho Al

Archived