Hey Rob

Hi Rob, got your package today :wub: and looking at the invoice, I take it that Minelab shipped the gpx 5000 on the 13th. I'm feeling like a kid, waiting for Christmas morning :rolleyes: already got the gold screamer batteries charging. Thanks again Rob

P.S. the GP 3500, sure been good to me

Take care, Ed

• Admin

Hey Ed,

On the phone right now with Qwest, our main LAN line is down. I just checked the tracking and it shows the GPX5000 will be there tomorrow by the end of the day. :D

Thanks once again for your business. Hey, those nuggets aren't going anywhere ... hehe ... :P

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

So Ed,

You going to take it out in the rain tomorrow or wait for a sunny day?

Mark

I just might Mark, Doc's gold screamer looks sweet & carbon fiber upper, has bling :wub: and a little gold would be nice.

I will call you, mabe we can go out this weekend?

Ed

Hey Ed,

On the phone right now with Qwest, our main LAN line is down. I just checked the tracking and it shows the GPX5000 will be there tomorrow by the end of the day. :D

Thanks once again for your business. Hey, those nuggets aren't going anywhere ... hehe ... :P

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

:wub::wub::wub: Hi Rob, got the GPX 5000. But, it's rainin to hard right now to go out and play B) Got to say, Doc, did a great job on the goldscreamer power pack :) its a sweet set up.

Also, if you could give me a call I'd like to order Doc's corbonfiber pak, 1 upper/4 lower rods. Me & Mark, was talking a month or so back about the metal button tab on the otto shafts.

P.S. Rob's Detector Sales, is the best

Ed

Archived