Site Suggestion

I was not sure exactly where to post this so I figured I would put it here in hopes it would be seen by the right person, or moved to the right area.

I was browsing the member list tonight in hopes of finding some local prospectors to meet up with and go a huntin'. I noticed the Advanced Search Filter option and decided to give it a look see. If I already knew a bunch of people on here it would have been a great help.

How would you folks, the members and the staff, feel about adding a filter to search for members by location? I did not see that option available. Even a simple filter by state would be a plus. Just a thought. Thanks.

Certainly there would be more to it than JUST location. I was just thinking it would be nice to see how many members are local to me. I mean, a member from ridgecrest is more likely to be available on a whim than a member 2 or 3 states away or farther.

im located in bakersfield, there are few others here. we should all get together and hunt the mojave dessert soon. im game. im usually free except this weekend and next week. im self employed and work is hit and miss so im usually avail anytime.just hit me up. i can take you as a guest to some of the oc49ers claims, and if ya like them, you can join. we have 8 claims, all in gd locations and gold has been found on all. so anytime ya want to get together, let me know.im only about an hour or so from randsburg. dont mind the drive, im usually going couple times a week when i can anyways.

john

im located in bakersfield, there are few others here. we should all get together and hunt the mojave dessert soon. im game. im usually free except this weekend and next week. im self employed and work is hit and miss so im usually avail anytime.just hit me up. i can take you as a guest to some of the oc49ers claims, and if ya like them, you can join. we have 8 claims, all in gd locations and gold has been found on all. so anytime ya want to get together, let me know.im only about an hour or so from randsburg. dont mind the drive, im usually going couple times a week when i can anyways.

john

John,

That sounds great. I believe I sent you a personal message either on here or on nuggetshooter.com forums. If you don't have one from me let me know and I will send you my contact info again. Talk to ya soon.

John,

That sounds great. I believe I sent you a personal message either on here or on nuggetshooter.com forums. If you don't have one from me let me know and I will send you my contact info again. Talk to ya soon.

John and Chris, I have a Daughter living in Bakersfield. Next time that I come out, I will let you both know. Doug

Gosh Chris :ph34r::ph34r: I was shotgun in the parked white surban you drove by yesterday and my group whould have welcomed you as this is what we do :) .

Actually most of those you meet on the trail are friendly :) . Over the years I have found waving, smiling and a pleasant howdy mostly works... but there are exceptions; :blink: .

I have been bouncing my detector all over checking the Fe3O4 "dirtstrength" for areas to concentrate on detecting which works for me :lol: ...

Gosh Chris :ph34r::ph34r: I was shotgun in the parked white surban you drove by yesterday and my group whould have welcomed you as this is what we do :) .

Actually most of those you meet on the trail are friendly :) . Over the years I have found waving, smiling and a pleasant howdy mostly works... but there are exceptions; :blink: .

I have been bouncing my detector all over checking the Fe3O4 "dirtstrength" for areas to concentrate on detecting which works for me :lol: ...

You know John, I had a hunch I should have stopped and asked, but for some reason I didn't. I was out there trying to find the names of all the different clubs/claims to give me more to join. I am going to be joining High Desert Gold Diggers this week and am looking forward to working the Red Chispah claim. I'm really hoping to land on some good dirt soon cuz I am trying to save up to buy a new Minelab from Rob and every little piece of gold is just one step closer to getting it. Hope to meet ya out there again sometime.

Archived