Lime Creek in Colorado

Hi all, I'll finally be making my trip to Lime Creek in Co. the first week of June. If anyone will be in that area shoot me a PM and maybe we can do a little nugget shooting together. If anyone has any ideas or stories about the area that might be of interest plese post them.

Bill

• Admin

Hey Bill,

Welcome to the forums. This year I have sold a lot of detectors to customers up in the Colorado region. It's been a split between PI and VLF's up there. Some guys are looking for bigger stuff, while others mention a lot of the gold is small and they believe a VLF is better.

Hopefully some of these guys will chime in here. I know there are a lot of guys/gals up in the Colorado area looking for gold.

Wishing you the best,

Rob Allison

Hey Bill,

Welcome to the forums. This year I have sold a lot of detectors to customers up in the Colorado region. It's been a split between PI and VLF's up there. Some guys are looking for bigger stuff, while others mention a lot of the gold is small and they believe a VLF is better.

Hopefully some of these guys will chime in here. I know there are a lot of guys/gals up in the Colorado area looking for gold.

Wishing you the best,

Rob Allison

Thanks for the reply Rob. I have a Minelab Eureka Gold and an Explorer se Pro. Hope they will come in handy. Havnt had the chance to get out and learn them but I will be praticing alot before the trip. Thanks again for the reply.

Archived