Coiltek 15" DD WOT

I have been looking at the Coiltek 15" DD WOT as recommended by several folks here on the forum. To my delight I have found that it is a waterproof coil, but there is one question I cannot seem to find an answer to. On the Minelab coil selection chart they have an 11" round coil, and in the description it states that it works well on the 20kHz frequency of the Eureka Gold! Does this mean that it ONLY works on that frequency, or does it work on all three frequencies but just better on the 20kHz?

Hi Chris,

The WOT works in all 3 feq's, but will be the most stable in the low range (6.4) kinda makes sense as the low end is best choice for depth and larger targets.

GL and happy hunting!

nvchris

Thanks, Chris. Just wanted to make sure. GL to you as well.

• Admin

Hey Chris,

The Coiltek WOT 15-inch is an awesome coil and a very popular seller for the Minelab XT series, Eureka Gold, Explorer series, E-Trac and other units. This coil will allow you to get more depth, more coverage per swing and is completely 100% waterproof.

I also have to agree, it works in all freqs on the Eureka, but works best from what I have seen and tested in the 6.4kHz setting.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

Archived