Sudan - Map, etc.

Doc told me there has been another find in Sudan. I think there is potential for many more new finds in Sudan, so I've posted this map.

The dotted areas (greenschist) all have excellent potential. The areas of slanted lines (amphibolite) has fair to good potential.

The whole area up along the Red Sea north and south of Port Sudan has excellent potential.

Greenschist marked most of the areas in Australia where we were finding gold.

An interesting map to look at, and DOC wanted to see a copy of it again.

Chris

post-9-0-18466100-1318804480_thumb.jpg

Thanks Chris,

So far all the places they are finding gold in Sudan, are, as you predicted, in the Green Schist areas. When I was over there Green Schist was everywhere, including a lot of places where they had never even swung a detector. It was driving me crazy to just drive by these areas and not stop.

Doc

Doc told me there has been another find in Sudan. I think there is potential for many more new finds in Sudan, so I've posted this map.

The dotted areas (greenschist) all have excellent potential. The areas of slanted lines (amphibolite) has fair to good potential.

The whole area up along the Red Sea north and south of Port Sudan has excellent potential.

Greenschist marked most of the areas in Australia where we were finding gold.

An interesting map to look at, and DOC wanted to see a copy of it again.

Chris

:) Howdy DOC... jim straight here with a question:

Back in 2006 David Johnson sent me an early prodiction Teknetics T2 which I

bought and still have... Later(more recently), I was contacted by someone who

was in Sudan who wanted to buy my T2 (at a good price I might add).

However, I would not part with it; but I understand that the T2 worked

pretty good in some parts of Sudan.

DOC... Now after the "long winded" introduction, I will ask you if you

happened to know how the Teknetic T-2 did "work" in the Sudan gold fields.

Best.. js

Actually it worked pretty good on larger gold. That was what happened. Someone happen to have had a Teknetics T2 and hit some big gold, and the rush was on. The Teknetics was a lot less expensive that the GPX4500 so it became a popular machine.

There are still a lot of Teknetics over there, but I didn't see anyone using one that either had or reported finding gold recently. There was a handful of guys who had gold and they were all in the 1 gram range, they were all using Minelabs.

So I don't know if that means the Teknetics does not find the little 1 grammers at 6 inches or so like the Minelabs, or whether it was just finding really big gold when it was around, in which case probably any detector would have found the big stuff.

Doc

Yeah it was great! We had two AK47's, we really did! And a General from the Sudan Army with us, who is a big prospector.

But I was the only Caucasian I saw.

Doc

Chris, Doc. Isn't it a little scary going to Sudan? Doug

Archived