Another Day of Detecting

Well guys it's been awhile since I posted so I thought I would share a picture of the last day out. Just a bunch of junk. Haven't seen any gold come out of the Earth in a long time. We'll keep trying. But we did have a great time and at the end of the day we turned down a remote forest service road and just about ran over a HUGE Bobcat. He run up the road about twenty feet and jumped to the side. I pulled up right next to him and he was just sitting there. Still not sure why he didn't run off I grabbed my camera and hoppd out of the Jeep and tried to get a picture. I didn't get a good shot of him but did spook the deer his was stalking, then he split. I had never seen a Bobcat in the wild prior and this guy was every bit of 45-50lbs out there hunting deer, just a really big cat. Who knows maybe I'll see a Jag before that next nugget :blink: ... Really enjoyed another great day outdoors in Arizona.

GoldPan.jpg

Well guys it's been awhile since I posted so I thought I would share a picture of the last day out. Just a bunch of junk. Haven't seen any gold come out of the Earth in a long time. We'll keep trying. But we did have a great time and at the end of the day we turned down a remote forest service road and just about ran over a HUGE Bobcat. He run up the road about twenty feet and jumped to the side. I pulled up right next to him and he was just sitting there. Still not sure why he didn't run off I grabbed my camera and hoppd out of the Jeep and tried to get a picture. I didn't get a good shot of him but did spook the deer his was stalking, then he split. I had never seen a Bobcat in the wild prior and this guy was every bit of 45-50lbs out there hunting deer, just a really big cat. Who knows maybe I'll see a Jag before that next nugget :blink: ... Really enjoyed another great day outdoors in Arizona.

GoldPan.jpg

Well, at least your out there looking for it! :)

Thats about all I found with the detector this weekend. But, at least I know I was in areas that no one else has been.

We had a great time up at Rich hill. You aught to come to one of

those outings, thier fun.

Good luck to you out there.

Tom H.

Archived