A very important meeting

Folks I know this is a Arizona based site but I know there are a lot of people from California on it and I hope Rob doesn't mind me posting this but I feel everyone needs to support this effort to stop these enviro's from winning this. They won't stop at the border if they take dredging down in California.

I read this on the WPA web site this morning and thought I would pass it along to all I could. I have just cut and pasted it to these pages to save time.

There is a CRITICAL hearing this coming Friday, Aug. 3rd at 10 AM (not 8:30 as originally announced) in which the Judge may decide to hear all six cases together, here in San Bernardino County, instead of Alameda County which would likely garner the miners a much more fair and unbiased venue. The number of miners showing up in support of PLP will have a tremendous impact. The judge will see how serious we are about saving dredging rights in CA and hopefully decide to hear the cases here locally.

Here is the address: (Near the corner of 3rd and Arrowhead)

Civil Court House

303 WE. Third St.

San Bernardino, CA 92415-0210

There is ample parking a block south on the south side of Second St. just east of Arrowhead.

Please if you have time try to attend this. This is very important even if you don't dredge because if the enviro's are successful in this lawsuit they won't stop with dredging. Powersluicing will be next, then just a simple sluice box will be targeted then come the detectorists. They won't stop until we can't even set foot in a river or stream or public land. The other thing I have been personally doing is sending letters to the editor of my local paper contradicting what our local Sierra Fund leader puts in the paper. I get a tremendous amount of feedback from people that read it and want to know whats going on.

Thanks everyone

Wes.

I will not be in town to attend this critical hearing, I regret it very much.

The importance of this meeting being attended by people who love mining, cannot be minimized.

If you have ever thought you would like to lend your support to something

that could help us all, this is one of those times.

I urge anyone who can possibly go, to please attend this meeting.

I know out in the 29 Palms area there are all kinds of people

who have spend large parts of their lives involved in mining.

Car pool, help each other get there, this is one of the big ones for all of us.

All the best,

Flak

hawkeye is right. and thank you flak for adding more, Jerry Hobbs of the PLP will be there...

Hopefully everyone living in the the greater San Bernardino area will get the word and

attend. Anyone who has contact with someone who lives locally please try let them know...

Jerry Hobbs is spending all the time he can with PLP business. He is letting his

prospecting store suffer as he is putting long hours with the PLP.

I sent the message about the meeting to everyone in my meager address book.

I have not dredged in years, but I support dredging...

Fingers crossed--- jim straight.