Eureka Gold Users - Waterproof Coiltek 6-inch Round Searchcoil now available

• Admin

Hello All,

Well it finally happened - Coiltek has released the Waterproof 6-inch Round DD for the Minelab Eureka Gold. The cost is $159.00 + Shipping/Insurance. We have plenty of them in stock and ready to ship.

This has been a coil asked about for years. It's finally here, so all you Minelab Eureka Gold users this is your chance to get that small searchcoil.

Order Online at Rob's Detector Sales - https://www.robsdetectors.com/p/776/coiltek-6-inch-dd-goldseeker

CoiltekGoldseeker6_01%20(800x600).jpg

Coiltekgoldseeker6_02%20(800x600).jpg

Take care,

Rob Allison

• 2 months later...
  • Admin

Hey Rabbit,

I'm away from the office until later today. Give us a call later this evening at 623.362.1459 or you can order directly through the online store at - www.robsdetectors.com

We always have them in stock and available to ship the following day.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Rabbit,

Seen the order come through today. I will get it out later this evening or tomorrow at the latest. Keep us updated on your testing and hunting with it. I've sold a bunch of them, most like them in the 60khz for small gold sniping.

Thanks for the order.

Rob Allison

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Rabbitt,

The 6" GOLDSEEKER as of November 1st 2013 have been made Fully Submersible/Waterproof. You can check on our website for more info on this:

http://coiltekmanufacturing.com.au/6-goldseeker.html

We now have all of our 6" , 10x5" , 12x8" , 15" , 40x20" coil range all Fully submersible... the 6" and 10x5" sizes are the latest to have this upgrade!

Let me know if i can help further.

Regards,

Trevor @ Coiltek

Okey, So it seems like I jumped the gun too soon. Is there an upgrade for and existing coil? My serial # is before the waterproof one. :angry:

I heard somewhere that if you silicone the cable where it goes into the coil it will waterproof it. I really like this coil, have only used it once for about 4 hours. But it really picks up on the brass and lead well. :P