Coiltek 40x20 AI Mothership Searchcoils

• Admin

Hello All,

Just an update. I have a couple of new Coiltek 40x20 Mothership Anti-Interference Searchcoils. These coils are still a hot coil for not only nugget shooters, but guys hunting coin caches and deep treasures. The Anti-Interference coil allows you to eliminate a good portion, if not all the EMI noise. They were selling for $1,800 during the Gold Rushes in Sudan, Africa, but the normal price is $810.00. I'm letting them go for $750.00 with shipping included. It an be used on any Minelab Pulse Induction metal detector going back to the SD2000 up to the current GPX 5000.

I'm keeping one for myself, others are available to the first ones interested.

i could put out on like a harness...BB...then we could just walk around together...pinpointing May be tough...lol

• Admin

Hey Guys,

This coils is quite popular now since it's tougher to get a hold of. The last couple I sold were going back East to be used on a Minelab PI for hunting battlefields for cannonballs.

These coils can't be mounted to a normal lower shaft, but rather you need to build a cart, or pull them on a rubber mat. I've seen guys pull them by hand with a harness around their chest, while others like to pull them with a quad on a rubber mat.

I've already got a couple inquires, so don't expect to have them long at this price.

Border Boy - You don't need that coil, you have dug all my spots down to bedrock already ..... :ph34r: