Anyone used a Pulse Mate coil?

• Admin

Hey Roo,

I personally haven't used PulseMate. I'm been wanting to get with Bill Southern, one of the dealers for PulseMate, but haven't had time. I know Bill has been testing them for a few years and the new ones are much better. I can't say much, as I haven't personally used them. Sounds like the prices might be a bit lower on the PulseMate, which is always nice (if the performance, warranty and craftsmanship) is the same as Minelab, Coiltek or Nugetfinder.

There are so many coils to use, and we can only use one at a time.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

Yeah Rob, how many coils can you have? Its funny, I use a 12" N/F as my primary search coil, I can swing it longer than the others and it gets the small real good as well as having good depth. I find some, some relatively deep too, then I go and put on the 18" if I reckon the grounds deeper or to cover the ground better! So many times the little 12 did the most damage and found the most gold on the patch that I think at times "why did I bother with the 18. Now and then the 18 gets some more but for some reason and its probably, more than likely coincidence than anything else, all the best was got with the 12!

But odd that the PM coils have been around for a few years yet I never hear from anyone about them over here, where they are made! Or seen one!

Maybe a well guarded secret, or maybe I just don't bump into them.