Odd Couple, or Perfect Couple?

I never claimed to be a brave person so I hesitated to do this. Putting two such detectors in close proximity is like working with anti-matter. The experiment could have been dangerous, even catastrophic. I waited until my wife left the house and got far away before attempting this feat. It is one thing to put your own life at risk, but another when loved ones are involved. My neighbors? Well, frankly I do not know them that well yet, and if I failed they would probably never know what happened anyway.

So here it is:

post-316-0-02647400-1387758340_thumb.jpg

Amazingly, nothing untoward occurred. The two detectors not only played well together, they even looked good together. Are they an odd couple, or a perfect couple? Only time will tell.

Merry Christmas!!

So true Rob! Let me do a sales pitch for you here. Let's say a person wants to coin hunt, relic hunt, jewelry hunt, and nugget hunt, both in water and out, in sunshine and pouring rain. These two detectors make a formidable pair, and both together for less than the cost of a GPX 5000. Maybe not all in one detector but as close as you are going to get right now.

Hi Steve,

I think you have a good combination there...

I am saving my shekels towards making such a combination for my own use...

You know, of course, one cannot have too many metal detectors.

My esposa doesn't seem to understand that, but tolerates my decisions anyway.

I guess she figures I could be spending money on wild women in the bars, instead of the detectors.

Have a Merry Christmas, all!

Gary