Great Bargain on Used Minelab GPX 4000 Metal Detector & Extras

• Admin

Detector has been SOLD!

Hey Guys,

I will get some pictures up soon, but have a great bargain on a used Minelab GPX 4000 metal detector and extras. The detector is in great condition and comes with the following accessories -

• Minelab GPX 4000 Metal Detector, used
  • All stock accessories and hardware
  • 12v Car Charger
  • 110v Wall Charger
  • 2 - Minelab li-ion stock batteries
  • 2 - Minelab Power Cords
  • Stock Battery Belt/Harness
  • Sun Ray Headphones
  • 2 - Lower Shafts
  • Minelab Soft Carry Bag
  • Minelab Rubbish Bag
  • Gold Nugget Scoop
  • Instructional Manual
  • Stock 11-inch Round Minelab DD Searchcoil
  • Coiltek Platypus 12x8 Waterproof Searchcoil
  • Nugget Finder 16-inch Round Mono Lightweight Searchcoil
  • AZO Control Box Cover

This is a great unit for anyone looking to get into an excellent Minelab PI detector. This is a turn key detector with everything you need to get started.

Asking $3000 firm on this great deal. I will include a 30-day warranty from Rob's Detector Sales from date of purchase and AZ Field Instructions. We will also include free FedEx Home Delivery Shipping to the Lower 48 States.

I have placed the detector on Ebay. You can see the listing at this URL - http://www.ebay.com/itm/151273980063?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I've already had several offers under the sale price of $3000, so It's still available at the moment, but don't expect it to stick around for long. Check out the Ebay add and the 12 pictures that are attached. Smoking deal for a excellent Minelab Gold Nugget Detector.

Questions or interested in purchase, call me at 623.362.1459 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Rob Allison

• 3 weeks later...