Hot skunk today

Welp..............

Got out with dad and a friend to some spots that had given up some yellow in the past.

Wanted to hit them again after the monsoons last year.

Well, no yellow :( but thats the way it goes....next wash over has it! :)
Got to eat a lot of little black flys, they taste like chicken. Dern they were bad today!

Pulled out around 1:30 as is was getting a little toasty.

Probably the last desert hunt for us until Sept.

Was a good day out with dad and friend......had fun :)
Tom H.

P.S. its amazing how a small trib in the middle of no where can have mining artifacts in it. Those guys were all over I guess.

• Admin

Hey Tom & Co.,

Dennis and I got out this weekend, might be the last cool one we seen until the Winter. We were able to snag some gold, Dennis found one nugget in a new spot that we need to return back to. Snakes seen to be out in full force now, we seen several on the road and several working around some placer areas.

Tom to bad about the skunk oh well maybe next time.did you forget your skunk repellant?

Hey those black flys taste better with a little salt.

the problem is getting them to hold still!

but there not hard to catch. just stand still open your mouth and they fly into every hole in

your head,eyes,ears,nose and mouth. I prefer the tiny red gnats though,their a little spicier. :wacko:

I got out today on a new spot in my neck of the woods. didn't find nothin but bugs and relics. guess I didn't use enough skunk repellant? :D

Yep summer is back. AzNuggetBob